wheel drawing in A9Tech

endlasuresh

yes i am doing it but i cant getting how to mirror exact point

I have selected what should be mirrored the objects.after ending selection the command prompt asks

specify first point of mirror line

specify second point of mirror line

what values should i use here and why also how should i use them.

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ReMark

• endlasuresh

• BearDyugin

• Cad64

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

He wants you to teach him, step by step, how to draw something in his drafting program, which he has never fully told us the name of. I'm assuming it's A9Tech which apparently has no Help files? :unsure:

So I guess you need to download and install that program and figure out how to Mirror an object so you can tell him how to do it. :roll:

I have readed them and even also looked at their forum.their are no samples anyway i will read them again

heres for the mirror help from a9tech

Select the object you desire to mirror. Hit Mirror button. Enter the coordinates of the first and second point. A newly mirrored object will be added to the drawing.

Please do the following:

First. Make sure to enable Ortho mode and have your Osnaps (snap settings) set to include the Midpoint option.

Pick a circle on the left. When prompted for the first set of coordinates pick the midpoint of the bottom horizontal line of your box. When prompted for the second set of coordinates drag your mouse in the direction of the top of your screen. A mirror image of your first circle should appear on the right. Now click the pick button of your mouse. If you are asked if you want to delete the original object respond by answering "No'.

I believe that I have yet again made a mistake. I'm sorry but trying to read some of the dimensions has been frustrating.

The circles on the right hand side of the drawing have a diameter of 12 and not 10. Therefore the only mirroring that must take place is on each side of the rectangle (top to bottom). There should be two circles with a diameter of 10 on the left and two circles with a diameter of 12 on the right. I sincerely apologize for the confusion.

This is what happens when you try to plot 10 drawings from one program, do a tutorial in a second program and answer questions at the same time. ERRORS! Stupid errors (on my part).

I had to go back and change the offsets to 15 and 17 from 15 and 20. Looked at the wrong number instead of calculating like I should have.

It just isn't my day today.

GeoBuilder:

Can you tell me what the height of the object is? I'm having trouble reading it in your post and on the printout I made.

Why an offset cut line for the section?

That triangle in the sectional view at the top. What exactly is it referring to? I don't do mechanical drawings on a regular basis so I'm having a bit of a problem understanding what it is trying to illustrate.

Thank you for sharing the image with us.

Can you tell me what the height of the object is? I'm having trouble reading it in your post and on the printout I made.

You're talking about this?

5efd21edb64b.jpg

there is written 65, more like 85, like many other sizes are difficult to read, so I began to draw its, and already in the process, select the desired size.

Why an offset cut line for the section?

That triangle in the sectional view at the top. What exactly is it referring to? I don't do mechanical drawings on a regular basis so I'm having a bit of a problem understanding what it is trying to illustrate.

You know, very often, even people who speak the same language, do not always understand each other, and the more we have, I think, speaking different languages, at least in my native Russian language.

I do not understand your question, there are clear words, but meaning no.

Thank you for sharing the image with us.

This does not thank me, as the global financial crisis, thanks to which a little work and a lot of free time. When it finished, you'll rarely see me, and my pictures are less

I'll try both 65 and 85 and see which looks more like the image you posted.

I usually show a cut line straight down the center of an object. If a feature, such as a drilled hole, is located behind the cut line I draw it using the hidden line type. The image you posted shows the cut line with two jogs. I just want to know why it is done that way.

Forget about the triangle. I think I solved it.

I thank the global financial crisis for bringing you to this CAD community. Just because we live in different countries, and speak different languages doesn't mean we cannot share ideas and knowledge. I do not care what differences the leaders of our two countries may have. It would be our loss if we rarely see you or your images but I understand a man who wants to return to work as quickly as possible. I hope you find employment soon.

Is there an arc command in your program? If so, try using that. It may have an option to pick a start point, end point and input a radius.

The mirror command will require that you pick the object you want to mirror, then pick a reference point to mirror from. This should be the midpoint of either the upper or lower horizontal line of your rectangle. Once the object is mirrored you may be asked if you want to delete the original object. Your reply should be 'No'.

The outside circle's radius is given as 10 units. The inner circle's radius would be 5.

I didnt get at this point too.I am ready this thread for practise. however i am not getting how to type theta in this post

and what is this theta.

I have a diagran in that their is theta 3 then what radius should i use to draw circle.I know R means radius but from your post i may thinking their would two circles outside should be 6 units and inside should be 3 units

and let me know what are units.i have readed tutorials of this site but i need to make it clear.

I didnt get at this point too.I am ready this thread for practise. however i am not getting how to type theta in this post

and what is this theta.

I have a diagran in that their is theta 3 then what radius should i use to draw circle.I know R means radius but from your post i may thinking their would two circles outside should be 6 units and inside should be 3 units

It's not really a theta symbol, but it looks similar. It is the symbol for Diameter (the overall distance across a circle).

and let me know what are units.i have readed tutorials of this site but i need to make it clear.

Units are portions of measurement. In this case, 1 unit is one millimeter.

An inch, mile, millimeter, centimeter, yard, fathom, kilometer, hour, minutes, radians.. these are examples of units.

I usually show a cut line straight down the center of an object. If a feature, such as a drilled hole, is located behind the cut line I draw it using the hidden line type. The image you posted shows the cut line with two jogs. I just want to know why it is done that way.

We have since taken in the statutes strictly written, that all the axial lines are drawn type line dashdot (_ . _ . _ . _) or (— - — - — - —)

I understand a man who wants to return to work as quickly as possible. I hope you find employment soon.
No, I have a job and stable salary, but the pace of work is not like before, there was a time we also built 5 large objects, and all of them accompanied me, of course, at each facility, a permanent surveyor with a student assistant, and now we slowly finish one (hotel Hiltton), and only gradually began a new ...
what is this theta.

A symbol of how you represent the diameter?

He wants you to teach him, step by step, how to draw something in his drafting program, which he has never fully told us the name of. I'm assuming it's A9Tech which apparently has no Help files? :unsure:

So I guess you need to download and install that program and figure out how to Mirror an object so you can tell him how to do it. :roll:

I have figured it out the reason i think i pressed something and was gone wrong.however from remark answer i did as he said and got it mirrored

I had faced the problem was the mirror object was going to right or left side instead of top.I may the think osnap settings.

thanks for the symbol of diameter telling me.

anyway i will move forward to finish this drawing

Now where should i start to draw should i start the top image or to draw that center circle and lines.I am saying geobuilder diagram for the top image A-A

geobuilder : can you tell me how to type that symbol in the image.I mean in diagram?

Continue with the plan view, also called the Top view, before moving to the sectional view.

Most good CAD programs will insert the symbol for diameter automatically.

Most good CAD programs will insert the symbol for diameter automatically.

If you don't see Ø or if you're over riding the dimension; i.e.: Ø4.00, you can use the keypad ALT-0216 will return Ø the diameter symbol.

There are many symbols available using the ALT key; i.e.: ALT-0177 returns ± which you might need on occasion. :wink:

i thought i have to write those things after drawing.I am continuing with plan view as i see the diameters were given to both circles 50 and 18.I also see the hexagon line length is 25.Can you tell me how to draw hexagon inside the circle.I searched in this forum and google but could not get an answer for this.

Can you tell me how to draw hexagon inside the circle.

In Autocad you would use the POLYGON command. See if A9Tech has a similar command.

EDIT: Since this is not an Autocad question, I have renamed this thread and moved it to the "Design Software" section.

The Polygon command should prompt you for the number of sides. It may also ask if the polygon will be inscribed in circle or circumscribed about a circle. Each will give you a slightly different size polygon.

their is no polygon.I typed polygon command but it neither shows or anything appear.Ill look forwar to get autocad.can you tell me how to draw the top view.

If you don't see Ø or if you're over riding the dimension; i.e.: Ø4.00, you can use the keypad ALT-0216 will return Ø the diameter symbol.

There are many symbols available using the ALT key; i.e.: ALT-0177 returns ± which you might need on occasion. :wink:

You can also use %%c