AutoDesk 2007 Tutorials

ldevito

I am looking for tutorials, but my office has AutoDesk 2007 and all I am seeming to find are 2010 tutorials. Is there a tutorial archive? I am wanting to begin at the basics as I haven't used it since 2000 in college and forgot most things.

Please help ASAP.

LMD

Click on the word LINKS directly above.

On the next page look to the left.

Click on the topic AutoCAD Tutorials.

On the next page go to the first website listed. I think that might be your best bet.

Welcome to the CADTutor forum.

's too bad copywrites don't run out in 3 years, or I would share my Finkelstein's AutoCAD 2007 and AutoCAD LT 2007 Bible on CD or pdf, or even hard copy.

I am looking for tutorials, but my office has AutoDesk 2007 and all I am seeming to find are 2010 tutorials.

You didn't mention what program are you using? Autodesk has many different programs in their lineup.

http://www.andrew.cmu.edu/course/48-568/2DVideosWEB_files/frame.htm This might help, it's not exclusively for 2007 but it's for older versions which are somewhat similar.

#1 in my book. You can also download the chapters in *.pdf file format for lookin' at later when you have time. :wink:

"You didn't mention what program are you using? Autodesk has many different programs in their lineup."