Xclip problem

Enigma

I'm having a problem using Xclip on 64bit acad v2010 (windows xp). I will draw a (closed) polyline around the block I want to trim, then the preview shows me that it has done what I want. But when the command is finished, the trim boundary polyline becomes visible as part of the block on the same layer that the block was inserted on.

It does not matter what layer I draw the boundary on.

Has anyone else experienced this?

edit: I seem to always find my answer shortly after posting. The FRAME variable needed to be set to 0. It was apparantly defaulted to 3, which I found odd as the help file for Frame only lists 0,1, & 2.

Have you tried setting the sysvar xclipframe to 0?

I think, if memory serves me that setting this to 1 will leave a visible boundry around xclips, at least it does it to clipped xrefs. I am guessing it may work the same for xclip'ed blocks, just maybe.

Whoa, you were editing while I was typing. In my lt 2009 there is no such animal as Frame, but it does have XCLIPFRAME, even though I cannot do xclips in LT. Go figure.