Where is The problem !

eliteturq

Hey mates.i have just started to learn Autocad ..nearly 1.5 months ago.and i took my render.i looked and i saw that it doesnt show the reality.There is something wrong but i couldnt find ..

First : in front of the the window there is nothing but i see wardrobe can you explain it?

Second : What can i do for real renders like a photo ? forexample in this render..

I saw that other friends have really good renders and they are in autocad it suprised me ; has autocad got a good render for 3d ? i thought that 3ds max is better than Autocad for reality. ..

Thanks ..

render23.jpg

there is nothing in front of the window .. cabinet isnt infront of it .So it is possible to see cabinet although it isnt in front of the window ?

the window works as a mirror right? IF you are standing at a 45-degree angle facing a mirror, what you see in the mirror is what is at the 45-degree-angle on the other side of the mirror - you don't see what is right in front of the mirror.

Autocad is smart enough to calculate this stuff for you.

ny; it looks like a mirror but it isnt a mirror window only .. because reflection is 0 transluency 15 nearly .. so it is because of my viewpoint ? i look at 45 degee angle .. if i orbit mywork and i look at 90 degree i will not see anything ?

and what can i do for this render that i can see more realitic?