text justification acad 2009 - which variable to alter?

sparklerach

I previous version, when you change the justification of mtext, the text would move to suit (the insertion point did not move). But in 2009, when I change the justification, the text stays in the same position but the insertion point moves. So now I have to move the text back to the position.

Does anyone know of a variable or command to change how this works. It's very annoying.

Thanks for the reply Strix.

When I type SETVAR, the text variables are set as follows:

TEXTEVAL 0

TEXTFILL 1

TEXTOUTPUTFILEFORMAT 0

TEXTQLTY 50

TEXTSIZE 2.0000

TEXTSTYLE "STANDARD"

I've looked up the help files to see what other text system variables there are and I've changes some (TEXTEVAL, etc) but they don't seem to do the trick. It must be a system variable but I just can't find which one!

Any other ideas would be greatly apprieciated. Thanks

I've seen this problem somewhere whilst contracting, but can't remember what I did to cure it

are there any other VARs with TEXT as their end, and check the INS ones too, as it could be the insertion point variable that's the issue