Prob. with ploting a font in AC2006

Coccolino

Hi! I'm new here! I have to apologize becouse I'm just administrator and my task is to make the computers feel good:) . I can't work with AutoCAD.

So my problem is specialy on one computer with AutoCAD2006, everything in the drawing is on one layer and in VERDANA font 2/3 of it is ploted corectly but only three places with text are only signs :cry: " !"# "$" %&' " instead of "15-3 бр." :cry: the color is diferent but i tried to change it and ... still the same problem.

Please help me! I trryed everything reinstall the AC then the winXP still the same.

App:AutoCAD 2006

Plotter: RICOH AFICIO CL7000 - PCL5

Thanks in advance!!!

if the text is MTEXT (multi line text) it is possible to embed font overrides. Click on the text, right click and select properties. The top combo box will tell you the object type and the contents box will show what the text is. Look for colour & font overrides in there.