Autocad 2011 Viewport Scale problem

roina

hi guys, i had the same problem with viewport scale and i can tell you that the option of switching off (no) the viewport and set the desired scale is working fine.

The source of the problem is that you're visualizing a 3d view with "prospective" option turned on (or most probably you're visualizing a "camera" view).

i couldn't find a better solution than switching off the viewport, change scale and switching on again.

• 3 months later...
  • Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ReMark

• roina

• mdwebneck

• MikeScott

I am having this same problem with one of my four viewports the other three are working just fine. weirder yet when I try Roinas fix the back side of my square module is larger than the one at the one below it of the front of the module. I caught her same bug 2.5 years later on the other side of the hemesphere! I'll figure it out monday. I'm out!

I am having this same problem with one of my four viewports the other three are working just fine. weirder yet when I try Roinas fix the back side of my square module is larger than the one at the one below it of the front of the module. I caught her same bug 2.5 years later on the other side of the hemesphere! I'll figure it out monday. I'm out!

As dragonlady posted, this sounds like PERSPECTIVE is set to 1 in that viewport. If you activate the problem viewport and set the PERSPECTIVE to 0, I believe you will be good to go.