Civil 3D 2009 DALLAS, TX

hauserrr

Ok so I registered for this class below through Avatech Solutions and there has to be a minimum of 4 people in the class for the class to confirm. Currently there is only 2 people registered for the class and both of us are from Houston. My company has already arranged my travel and I really want to go so I thought I would put the word out to see if anyone else was interested in registering for this class.

Thank you and I will see you there is so... Gina

AutoCAD Civil 3D 2009: Fundamentals

Objective: You’ll learn the basic elements of AutoCAD Civil 3D for creating, analyzing, and managing civil engineering drawings and projects.

Duration: 4 Days Price: $1,295.00 Start Date: 9/22/2008 Start Time: 9:00 AM local time

5615 High Point Drive Suite 200

Irving, TX 75038

Heck, you could learn a lot of basics just by coming here (and theswamp.org) and browsing topics already covered free of charge.

Thank you but my company does not consider that training. The class had been paid for for almost a year now but has never happened because of lack of students. It has been very aggrivating I just want to take the class and get it over with.

I wish I could do that to but it would make it an accounting nightmare and my boss said no...sucks if this class does not go through that means I have to take it online. Online classes suck.

I wish I could do that to but it would make it an accounting nightmare and my boss said no...sucks if this class does not go through that means I have to take it online. Online classes suck.

I guess I don't see how this is an "accounting nightmare", nor why your boss would want to prepay for training a year ago and still not have it delivered, nor why they would send you to Dallas for something you can get in your own city?

I agree with you guys. I've learned more here and with actual hands on experience at the office, than I did at one of these classes. There are several civil people here, who have a vast wealth of knowledge.

I agree with you guys. I've learned more here

Sorry Bob. When I said "right here", I meant in Houston, not here online (post edited).

A person cannot receive effective training for Civil 3D on any forum or newsgroup. Answers to specific questions and some good ideas, yes -- but not comprehensive training.

Does your office have 2 more people who could attend? I wouldn't mind attending more training, but I'm in FL. and it would be doubtful that my boss would be willing to fork out the dough for the class + travel expenses.