.DBX files "cannot find a procedure it needs"

rwhitt0724

I am currently using AutoCAD 2010 full version. I have just started having a problem out of nowhere that I'm not sure about. When I open AutoCAD everything opens and starts running perfectly fine. It is when I try to open a file that I have a problem. (Note: These are all files that are created 100% by me. No pasting from outside files or using xrefs.) When I choose a file to open it goes as if it is going to open normally but at 0% it freezes for a moment and the following errors come up in the ACAD Text window:

C:\Program Files\AutoCAD 2010\AecArchDACHBase.dbx cannot find a procedure that

it needs.

C:\Program Files\AutoCAD 2010\AecSchedule.dbx cannot find a procedure that it

needs.

C:\Program Files\AutoCAD 2010\AecBase.dbx cannot find a procedure that it needs.

C:\Program Files\AutoCAD 2010\AecBaseEx.dbx cannot find a procedure that it

needs.

C:\Program Files\AutoCAD 2010\AecArchBase.dbx cannot find a procedure that it

needs.

These errors are showing up numerous times in the AutoCAD Text window (Using the F2 button). I'm not sure why this would be happening all of a sudden. I have not made any modifications to any software or hardware since yesterday (when it was working right). Also, these errors are not stopping anything from opening. They are delaying the process but the files eventually open and everything appears to be working fine. It is not stopping me from doing anything I would normally do. Has anyone ever experienced anything like this? Any advice on how to fix it? Should I even worry about it since it doesn't appear to be messing anything up (although it is annoying to have to wait longer than normal to open files)? Any input is appreciated. Thanks.

I don't believe I did. Was this a recent update or has it been out for a while. I haven't downloaded anything recently but may have a while back. Anyways, I don't recall downloading any updates for 2010 to answer your question.

It is not recent.

I'd start there and see what happens.

If the problem persists I think running the Repair option might be worth considering.

Do everything you can to avoid a complete uninstall and reinstall at this time.

Are you on a network or running stand-alone?