Windows 7 HP printer dvr

AutoNewbie

I'm running AC 2010 on windows 7 64 bit. The new driver for my HP 800ps is absolutely driving me batty.....

I can print from a selection of machines and a variety of OS's and every other one is fine. The windows 7 driver prints small for some reason. Not just AC, but everything. I have a program that prints wall calendars. It will print ansi D just fine from the other machines, but only 8.5 X 11 from Win 7....

Anyone else having issues with HP + Win 7 64? :?

You are the second person I've come across to report problems with a Win7 64-bit system and a HP printer. I suggested a visit to the HP website, Troubleshooting section might be in order.

Yes; keep revisiting the HP website to look for an updated driver for your printer.

They are usually quick to sort any reported problems and release a new driver but it may take them a few weeks to diagnose the problem, so keep looking.