Double-click editing

tirm

I have a problem with double-click editing. Although i have the double-click editing in the options chekced it doesn't work. If i double-click on the text it only selects the text. What do i need to do for fixing this problem?

I have this problem before and I fixed it by

- close the AutoCAD , from start >>all programs>> Autodesk>>autocad2008>> Migrate custom settings >> select autocad2007

How do you mean? if you want to double click on a text you want it to prompt the mtxt window or text window for editing right? and not just select it?

Some time when you double-click on the text it only selects the text only and that what I mean

But if you want to Displays the In-Place Text Editor for creating and editing text used DTEXTED commend

I have this problem before and I fixed it by

- close the AutoCAD , from start >>all programs>> Autodesk>>autocad2008>> Migrate custom settings >> select autocad2007

I think that only works when you've got a previous version of CAD installed.

I remember this happening to me once. ill bet this issue started maybe whilst you were rotating or aligning viewports, sometimes when you end MVSETUP command prematurely with ESC your ONSNAP settings reset and also your selecting style.

Go to OPTIONS>SELECTION>SELECTION MODES> check"Noun/Verb Selection"

Give me a heads up if it solves it :)