• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Lee Mac

• The Buzzard

• autolisp

• piscopatos

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Do you get an error when you select 'Settings'?

No errors at all. The program seems to be all command prompt. I see the dialog definition in the code, But still no dialog.

Command:
Command:
Command: _appload Count V1.1.lsp successfully loaded.
Command:
ø¤º°`°º¤ø  Count.lsp ~ Copyright © by Lee McDonnell  ø¤º°`°º¤ø
  ~¤~          ...Type "Count" to Invoke...            ~¤~
Command:
Command: COUNT
Select Blocks to Count <All> : *Cancel*

Most of the program is Command line - the Dialog is for the Settings :)

Ok , So how do I get to Settings?

Make a Selection of Blocks/Press Enter to Select All Blocks :)

Done that, The only thing I get after that is a Text Window with the block name and qty.

Document1.JPG

Yes, and 2009

The Dialog is to Control the Table Settings, and I believe Tables were only introduced in 2005+. Hence in versions earlier than 2005, you only get the text screen and not the delights of the dialog :)

Yup - I think I put it in the header :thumbsup:

Yes, you are right. Sorry.

I will fiddle with it in 2009.

Thanks

• 3 weeks later...
An extension of a recent block counting program I created, this should be a lot faster and provides a lot more options regarding the final display of block count data.

The program will count all blocks in the drawing or a user selection, including dynamic blocks, and display the results at the command line and optionally, in a table (with ACAD 2005+).

Feedback is welcome :)

;;;¤º°`°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸¸,;;;
;;;ø,¸¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸¸,¤º°`°º¤;;;
;;                                                                               ;;
;;                                                                               ;;
;;                  --=={ Count.lsp Advanced Block Counter  }==--                ;;
;;  Program will count the number of occurrences of all standard and dynamic     ;;
;;  blocks in a drawing or user specified selection.                             ;;
;;  The resultant data is displayed in an ACAD Table should the program be       ;;
;;  run in AutoCAD 2005+, and at the command line.                               ;;
;;=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=;;
;;  FUNCTION SYNTAX:  COUNT                                                      ;;
;;=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=;;
;;  AUTHOR:                                                                      ;;
;;  Copyright © Lee McDonnell, June 2010. All Rights Reserved.                   ;;
;;      { Contact: Lee Mac @ TheSwamp.org, CADTutor.net }                        ;;
;;  VERSION:                                                                     ;;
;;  ø 1.0   ~¤~      5th June 2010   ~¤~   º First Release                       ;;
;;...............................................................................;;
;;  ø 1.1   ~¤~      6th June 2010   ~¤~   º Updated code to include settings    ;;
;;                                           dialog.                             ;;
;;                                         º Added Undo Marks.                   ;;
;;...............................................................................;;
;;;¤º°`°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸¸,;;;
;;;ø,¸¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸¸,¤º°`°º¤;;;

--=={ Code Updated to Version 1.1 }==--

Dear Sir,

Using count lisp

It’s very useful

But I’ am using mm drg

Insert the table it's very small. ever time I’ am give scale command

any solution on this problem

Edited by sachindkini

• 4 weeks later...

Dear Sir,

Using count lisp

It’s very useful

But I’ am using mm drg

Insert the table it's very small. ever time I’ am give scale command

any solution on this problem

Lee,

There are how to implement in your routine with an extra column amounts of blocks multiplied by the amount entered by the user?

Thanks in advance.

Scamaru,

Thanks for your interest in the program - I do not however wish to modify this program to suit the needs of one user, with the possibility of incurring negative effects for the majority of users.

Lee