• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Cad64

• Tankman

• Dana W

• einstainas

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

:huh: 36" monitor? Are you sure? Monitor screen size is measured from the bottom left corner to the upper right corner, and since I see an 8-1/2"x11" piece of paper stuck to the wall above it, that looks like maybe a 26" screen to me. :unsure:

Still a nice monitor though, and with it mounted on the wall, it takes up no desk space. :thumbsup:

:huh: 36" monitor? Are you sure? Monitor screen size is measured from the bottom left corner to the upper right corner, and since I see an 8-1/2"x11" piece of paper stuck to the wall above it, that looks like maybe a 26" screen to me. :unsure:

Still a nice monitor though, and with it mounted on the wall, it takes up no desk space. :thumbsup:

That's a large Porsche calendar above the monitor, not a piece of paper.

My youngest son, 35 years old, has been working for Porsche for several years.

Great prices on trade in's, lots of free shirts, calendars, promo stuff! 8)

I have five flat screens throughout the barn.

a 42" Sony Bravia and a 32" Toshiba are seldom used both have wall mounts.

All are on cable.

In the kitchen, behind folding cabinet doors, there's a 26" flat screen.

The kitchen TV is almost always on as is the kitchen Thinkpad™ laptop on the counter. I'm watchin' the news, morning coffee, emailin' one of my brothers who lives in San Diego and another one in Afghanistan.

BarnKitchen3.jpg

• 4 weeks later...

The monitor resolution is probably more important than the screen size when you're talking about screen space.

You can view tons more stuff on a 30" - 2560x1600 res LCD Monitor than a 37" - 720p(1366 x 768 res) LCD TV