Auto Cad 2009 Export BMP

boomoto

Hey I wrote a program in autocad 2002 that involves exporting a selected section set to a bmp, now in autocad 2009 its says unknown raster format when trying to export.... i changed it to bmp.pc3 and got rid of the error hover its not creating the file.... now I did manage to get plot to kinda work but I'd rather not use that as the export works the way I want it to in other autocad versions.

I'm using ThisDrawing.Export Exportfile "bmp" Blockss which works in 2002 but not 2009 ...... is there a reference block i could be missing?

well i figured it out, apparently there was an extra slash in the the target .... which in 2002 it needs and and 2009 it doesnt so if anyone else runs into this problem check your path....

• 2 weeks later...

Hello guys,, I am really interested at autocad. I am a newbie and I am very willing to learn. Can you tell me what is BLOCk that you've both mentioned? Please, teach me.....

Thanks Guys

Recca

Hello guys,, I am really interested at autocad. I am a newbie and I am very willing to learn. Can you tell me what is BLOCk that you've both mentioned? Please, teach me.....

Thanks Guys

Recca

is this a joke lol?

Hi there, It is not a joke.... I really wanted to learn Autocad. That is why I am here. There are lots of information here in this forum. I am so glad being here....

Hope you can help me man...:oops: