Analysis issue

harley558

I am running an analysis of a wheel. Is there a way of just using half the wheel (slicing it in half) so that it will simplify my analysis. The way it is now using the entire wheel it keeps crashing system. I know that I could possibly redraw the wheel and only revolve it 180 degrees instead of 360 but I really dont want to go through redrawing the structure. If there was a way of creating only half the wheel for analysis purposes after I have finished drawing the wheel any suggestions would be appreciated.

Use the Split command to trim the solid and then when you are done suppress the Split you used for analysis.

Oh, well then no, it does not. You will have to put a cut in the assembly instead to cut through the parts and then suppress that when you don't need it..