Updating text style

nicnicman

Hello everyone,

For class, I've been asked to create a drawing of an electronic schematic using blocks to represent each component. The drawing is complete although I wish the lettering were a bit larger. What would be the easiest way to change the text height throughout the drawing?

I used a common text style throughout the drawing and blocks. I tried to change its text height but it will not apply to the blocks that have already been created.

Any suggestions are appreciated

you can give your text style height a set value but I really don't recommend that, it can introduce all sorts of problems that will trip you up. As Dipali says you can use filter or qselect for the text but I think you will have to redefine each block in turn. Use bedit to modify one block of each type and all will be updated. That is the advantage of using blocks.