Jump to content

Need help finding a Lisp


Recommended Posts

Looking for a lisp that can look at the coordinate X and Y of and object, like X 1.256998856, Y 1.25366544556945 and move it to .005 snap. (X1.260, Y 1.250)


Can anyone point me in the right direction?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Unfortunately, your content contains terms that we do not allow. Please edit your content to remove the highlighted words below.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Create New...