Website uploading

ncmcdonnell

Your question is a bit nebulous. If you could give a link to the website, then you could have hundreds of helpful hands trying out the link to see whether it is you or them. :o

Thank you - ertec systems . com is my new company's website. Under Literature we have links to our autoCAD drawings. I had a customer call saying she could not download our autoCAD drawing - when I tried to do so it also failed, but my boss said our customers have never had a problem before and I am now tasked with trouble shooting this. Any help you could provide would be much appreciated!

I also tried and could not download the drawing as a drawing. :cry:

Just because the download worked before is no guarantee that it works with a new web site. The builders of your new web site should be told that what they have built is not working. Why did they not check it themselves? :o

It is the same website - I am new to the company. My co-workers are not sure why these docs are not opening - they tell me they always have worked but nobody here uses autoCAD - I think a previous intern had set this all up... Not sure how to resolve this.

You might have to contact your web site hosting service for them to alter settings for *.dwg files to allow downloading.

I had to do that when I attempted to make some *.lsp files available from my web site. I probably could have done that myself in my web site control panel but I was relatively new to the game at that time.