Persian Hatch Pattern

Ahankhah

• 3 weeks later...

wassakk,

hatch patterns can be used in all verions of AutoCAD without any restriction. After decompressing PERSIAN.ZIP and extracting PERSIAN.PAT, simply place the file in the support directory of AutoCAD installed location (for instance, if your AutoCAD is installed in "C:\Program Files\Autodesk\AutoCAD 2011" the support directory is: "C:\Program Files\Autodesk\AutoCAD 2011\Support"). Now you can issue HATCH command, then select Custom from "Type pull-down list" and assign the "Persian" pattern as current by selecting it from "Custom Pattern pull-down list", or by clicking on the button next to it.

Mehrdad Ahankhah

www.irancad.com

Very nice pattern Ahankhah.

If I haven't said it in the past when you first joined let me say it now, "Welcome to the CADTutor forum". Thanks for sharing with us.

The credit rightfully belongs to David Watson. Like many of the other active forum members of CADTutor, including yourself, I only play a small part.