Book recommendation

edwinprakoso

Dear all,

I'm wondering if you guys can recommend me a good AutoCAD Architecture book. I prefer digital/e-book version because shipping can be costly and take a lot of time to my country. But hardcopy is acceptable if it is really good.

Thank you

Paul Aubin's Mastering Autocad Architecture #### is probably the BEST book to get for Autocad Architecture. I do not think he has an Ebook available, but it is very much well worth the cost.

Thank you Noahma.

I probably will give it a try. The shipment time is the one that bother me. Usually take 4 weeks to get here :(

Do you have some more suggestion that I can purchase? I plan to buy it from Amazon. I suppose to get the books as one package right? I'm thinking to learn ACA and AutoLISP. I know some good AutoLISP resource on the web. But I need more exercises and more detailed step-by-step tutorial.

The book is a really thick book, so they might have to split it off in its own box from any others that might be shipped with it. I has also been soo long since I have done anything with AutodLISP, I do not have any good books that I could recommend. The Paul Aubin book though is a great book for learning Autocad Architecture.