Material Scale Problem

smplyanne

Hello,

I am rendering an interior scene in which I have 4 pieces of the same carpeting. I have assigned the same material to each piece. They are all separate objects, yet when I render- they are all in different scales. And one is even stretching the material at a weird angle. Right now, 1 piece is in scale, and my material is in Real World Scale 1"x1".

Any suggestions on how to fix this?

The carpeting is a bitmap image that I made in photoshop.

3 of the 4 pieces were build in CAD and then imported, and one was built in MAX.

I am using 3D Studio Max Design, 2010.

Thanks so much.

No.

I saw your tutorial about that- that you posted on the thread about grass landscapes.

This is my interior so far- any suggestions about how to apply the UVW map? I am unfamiliar with the process.

Karl backroom prelim3.jpg

That tutorial describes the process pretty clearly. It was written for an older version of Max, but the tools and techniques are still applicable. I would recommend taking some time to read through it.