Error loading Autolisp after message appear

amanjv

If this is a compiled code, You may have a problem. It seems what ever that code is suppose to do, That so-called error is intentional. If a real error exists in the code, It would report back on the command prompt. An alert box such as the one you are showing is something the programmer had put into the code. From the looks of it, I would be very careful about using a code that displays messages like that.

There is a lisp somewhere that you have loaded that has the following command in it.

(alert "")

But who knows what else might happen when you load this in autocad.

Good idea to find out whats lisp is causing this one. It is definitely a lisp that is not written by autodesk.

I agree with the above said replies , and I could say , the language of the alert message is not supported into your system, so that's why

you couldn't read it.

Tharwat

I agree with the above said replies , and I could say , the language of the alert message is not supported into your system, so that's why

you couldn't read it.

Tharwat

I would think that if it were a language issue, It would affect the operation of the programming where command calls are concerned. Alerts use quotes and anything that is displayed between quotes would still print correctly, But now at this point I am a little bit unsure. Seems to me the programmer was trying to be funny.

This will cause a language compatability issue.

(command [color=red]"line"[/color] pt1 pt2 "")

This will remedy a language compatability issue.

(command [color=red]"._line"[/color] pt1 pt2 "")

This should not be a language compatability issue. It is not a command call. It might be a unicode character issue, But I am still not certain. It does not look like one. A unicode character will not display if there is a problem with an incompatable operating system.

(alert [color=red]"If you can read this, You don't need glasses."[/color])

It almosts seems from the description that a lisp evaluation period has expired.

Document1.JPG

Edited by The Buzzard

It still seems like a character issue. Is that a program written in a language other than what your system is set up for?

The alert below I wrote intenionally this way.

Instead of saving with the Encoding set for ANSI it was set for UTF-8 and the program still ran.

(alert "ÂÂýÂýÂýĈÕÿtij^ÐÐéÑø>K")

Document1.JPG

YES , and sometimes it returns question marks only .

Is it a compiled program?

If no, Can you post the way the alert was written?

That fas is only 1kb which probably means it is only an alert intentionally written that way and not a program of any worth while value.

Please try not to kid me. I was not born yesterday.

It's up to Buzzard.

I am not the thread's owner to play with you, And we are discussing the issue not kidding.

If I remebered the location of the routine I would post it definitely. Although it's been for a long time.

And the size of the routine is not that important if the programmer is a beginner and wrote something very poor.

*added* I just checked the size of the file. it's 4.00 kb not 1.00kb as you have mentioned

It's .fas

And maybe it's been expired, so the routine fails without any action.

Give me a break, There cannot be more than a couple of lines of text in that file which can be nothing more than the alert itself. You wrote and compiled that file. I just wrote one prior to yours and was no more in size compared to your file. I am not easy. That file is just an alert and nothing more.

This is the lisp I put together and below is its fas. Its almost the same size as your fas. I am using only one line of text, You are using several.

(defun C:garble ()
 (alert "ÂÂýÂýÂýĈÕÿtij^ÐÐéÑø>K"))

GARBLE.zip

turk.zip

Guess what? 1kb or 4kb is still hardly nothing. There is no useful coding in that file as you want some to believe other than an alert which you wrote and does not say very much about your integrity.

From what I can figure form your alert message it should be similar to this which is 4KB. As you can plainly see, That does not leave room for any useful coding.

[color=black](defun C:TURK ()[/color]
[color=black](alert (strcat "ÇäÚäË äãÓíãå ìËÛÛ 10ÇËÞ01ÛËÇÚ02"[/color]
[color=black]              "\nËåìÚíÇ ÓäíäÓä äÓÚäËÊì äÓíÚÍæìÓ Ë"[/color]
[color=black]              "\nÚìäåíãÆÓÁ[color=black]ÓãÎä@ÓäÔäãÒÓÊä[/color][/color][color=black]"))[/color]
[color=black])[/color]

Earlier in this thread you gave a reason other than what I have already proven to be the case. Yet you post something you wrote and have not proven anything. Then you expect me to believe that was a useful code that expired then you change the subject? Who are you kidding here. The point here was why was the OP getting the message he was getting in his/her code. That was what I was trying to prove before you tried to manufacture a reason with a different explaination.

OK,

A little more insight with UNICODE.

I made two ALERT lisps similar to each other using the UNICODE symbol: U+00D8 Latin Capital Letter O With Stroke. There is a difference in appearence because of the saving method that was used. GARBLE2.lsp has the Encoding set to ANSI and GARBEL3.lsp was set to UTP-8. You can see the difference in the images below.

(defun C:garble2 ()
 (alert "GARBLE2.lsp 6\" Ø")
)

(defun C:garble3 ()
 (alert "GARBLE3.lsp 6\" Ø")
)

Although both were written similar they appear different due to the saving method. I am still not sure if this is the cause of the OP's original problem, But its interesting just the same to see the affects from a learning perspective. Please note that this only affected the UNICODE symbol itself.

Document1.JPG

Document2.JPG

You believe it that way , and I believe it my way too . so we are equal. :)

Hardly,

Too much information clearly indicates that program was created moments before you posted the image. Many I am sure already know that program is nothing more than what I have mentioned. You are in the wrong place if you think you can pull that over.

Just to mention, My security software gives me a total report of what contents were in the zip file. This also includes a file born on date as well as when the contents were packaged.

Garble.fas

FAS4-FILE ; Do not change it!
3 $     5 $
156 5 $Ë.(üÉõw>GB5}*ZNJ&̺vZGüû®á F@X Hb1¬ß)Îõß›0]\S QEX
b$¨ÒÒë9áä¢sÖôJ“ÁîÊõ5)m¨ßS/)ÿûÿþ1]5WyVFIOG'1¨ål-üúõ¾%\G@
L
b1¡Û)+üò÷¢\FJ
“L\sZ¦]¨
;fas4 crunch
;$;A10/27/10

Turk.fas

FAS4-FILE ; Do not change it!
4 $     5 
5 $
246 5 $ûñqŸn÷]›db/<FXLOOUƉ…žnžîdLGBR h£ÝäZ§oÅèxDXCS
^c1Îï7”DŠ}ËYâ°ä÷gøˆÊÜ;<;¥ú}ßÁ«U©m°}'2g4c1';ÆîŽëN(Уzƒ!ŽËšÕŽÝöŒÞ¯1ãÈàѯ×O<л”Nå}š}'2gίõâöîͱðƒ<¾z.¹û^ҏÔØ£HCD
b;ÿïðBž5†g{ïc} 
v0£ïðynÏ
/º1]GA
>c0£îúyœnÓ˜w‡÷iŸ°
;fas4 crunch
;$;A10/27/10

Not too much difference in the fas files. You can also pick out some of the information displayed in the alert box. This clearly shows this was never meant to be more than what it is: An example of an alert box with useless information and nothing more.

Edited by The Buzzard