Autocad Text Window Creation Through Lisp

Guest balajibth84

Guest balajibth84

How to Access or Create Autocad Text Window?(Check with this Command "DIM" and Give "STA" )I have Unit the Weights For all entyties.So i will save to one Xls or *.txt format and save to some Mentioned path like C:\Program Files\AutoCAD 2007 means its need to take that values and its need to Display through the Autocad Text Window.Can you help for me?Please see like below mentioned details..This is For sample.

DIMTMOVE 2 Text movement

DIMTOFL On Force line inside extension lines

DIMTOH Off Text outside horizontal

DIMTOL Off Tolerance dimensioning

DIMTOLJ 0 Tolerance vertical justification

Guest balajibth84
I see you're back. Good. You have some explaining to do.

http://www.cadtutor.net/forum/showthread.php?53683-Crossing-Line-Selction-amp-Break-the-Line-Intersect(Selected-Line-Intersection-Automati&p=364154#post364154

Until you do I don't think you'll find much help here today.

I hope u will help for this text window creation.

and remark What Explaining????and For what?

At the moment I respectfully decline to help you with this text window creation.

Explain what? How shall I put this? Let's see. It has been said you were provided a lisp routine at another AutoCAD related Help forum (The Swamp?) and you took certain liberties with it when you posted it back here that the original author of the code found objectionable. I couldn't agree with him more. You have also been told numerous times about the rules governing the posting of code here but you appear to ignore them.

I suggest you view the thread I provided a link to and reread it in its entirety beginning at the point where your participation started through to the end. Then reflect on it long and hard.

Guest balajibth84

I am understood.S i am taken from Swamp.So just i am find out that from swamp.Just i am try to cloz that topic with whatever code i am got.I thinked anybody seen back means it will very useful.So only..Sorry for that...

Guest balajibth84

Remark u r understand my help na.Just see the attached *jpg and *.txt.

That """*.txt"""" is my data sample.Its need to Come to that Text window(Like that *.jpg).So i will copy that my data backup to my local.While we are giving the command that notepad(Or Excel as per u r convinient)data need to shown in Autocad text window...So we want to use 4 notepad.Bcoz we are catogorized the usages like below mentioned types.So as per *.txt name we will use that command.Like after command its need to ask *.txt name.Then we are giving ANGLE means that ANGLE notepad data need to shown in Autocad window.

Autocad Text Window Creation.JPG

JINDAL BEAMS

INDIAN BEAMS

CHANNEL

ANGLE

thanks in advance.....

Autocad Text Window Creation.txt

Yes, 206 views of your query, but are you surprised by the lack of response? Have you gone back and read through your previous threads? Have you forgotten about all the trouble you caused with your multiple accounts, lying, stealing of code and refusal to follow even the simplest of instructions? That type of behavior is not appreciated and will directly affect your ability to get help with your requests.

Please go back and click on the link that ReMark provided in his previous post, in this thread, and read it from start to finish.

Hey Cad64 and remark r u seen this thread?

Your thread has been viewed 356 times now. If someone was willing to help you, they probably would have done so by now. As I've said before, perhaps it's time for you to learn how to write your own code, rather than continuously asking us to provide it for you. We are not here to serve you or anyone else. We are teachers, and we enjoy teaching those who are eager to learn, but you have not shown a willingness to do anything other than just take what's given and then ask for more. I think this is why you are not receiving any more responses to your requests. I would recommend you get yourself some books on lisp and start learning the basics. Here is a great resource to get you started: http://www.afralisp.net/index.php

If you start learning, and posting code that YOU have written, maybe then you will start getting helpful replies again. Provided you post your code with the proper formatting, which I have mentioned to you many times already.

Good luck to you :)

ok no problem...can you give any basi idea for this???and just say its possible??i will try

As I instructed you previously, please go here: http://www.afralisp.net/index.php and start reading. Once you learn the basics you will start to understand how to create a routine such as the one you are requesting. But you will not be able to write a program like that right away. There is a learning curve that you will have to go through. Start small, writing simple routines to do basic things, and then work your way up to more complex programs.

When you get stuck on something, come back here and start a new thread. Post your code, with the correct formatting, and I'm sure someone will be willing to help you. But please don't start new threads asking for any more code to be provided to you. I don't think anyone is willing to do that for you anymore.

This thread has been cleaned up and is now closed.