Drafting Settings Automatically Geting Clear

Guest balajibth84

Guest balajibth84

Hi here Balaji.I am using the lsp for Break at point and Trim inside and Outside of the Rectangle.So after using this Lisp options my Drafting Setting is getting all snap option is unselect.So how to arrest this problem?Or i want include any codes for this?Please see the Attached *.Jpg....DraftingSettings.jpg

This is the biggest issue with code from the net besides not localizing variables.

A good code will have error trapping incase the code fails or the user escapes out in the middle of it, also the setvars should be restored at the end of the code.

There is a ton of error trapping and setvar examples on this site if you search for them.

He has to hold the record for most unsolved threads. Start a thread with a question, wait a day, complain about the lack of response and move on to another question.

He has to hold the record for most unsolved threads. Start a thread with a question, wait a day, complain about the lack of response and move on to another question.

Maybe he can get his own show.

movie_thumb_logo.jpg

Maybe he can get his own show.

LoL

Is that show still on? I remember watching it sometimes as a kid - not a big TV family, so we only had one channel growing up.

LoL

Is that show still on? I remember watching it sometimes as a kid - not a big TV family, so we only had one channel growing up.

Not only is it still on, But you are a Co-Star on it now. You just did not realize it.

Not only is it still on, But you are a Co-Star on it now. You just did not realize it.

ROFL

I still feel he's putting us through some crazy sociological test.