Control Vlide settings

pBe

This maybe one of the silliest question you'll get on this forum.

While working on a code using vlide, im in a process of debuging and i had Animate turned on. I clicked on new drawing on autocad.. and i think you what happens next.. now the question is is there a way to control Vlide settings with a lisp code?

My plan is to use command reactors for open/new that will detect the current status of the Animate tool, turned it OFF if on.... :) oh boy. it happened to me like 4 times in a row :ouch:

is this even possible?

Haha loving how its one of mine on screen :D

Files from LeeMac_Made_Me_Understand folder

Thats right Lee. still trying to figure out how ObjectDBX/vla-GetInterfaceObject works.. :D

still trying to figure out how ObjectDBX/vla-GetInterfaceObject works.. :D

Not to detract from Lee in any way, here is a link to the handout for an AutoDesk University course I completed, by Robert Bell, which taught me a lot about LISP development in general, but also dives into ODBX.

Also, here's a link to a thread when I first started trying to figure ODBX out for myself. Thankfully, Mr. Bell himself was kind enough to straighten me out. :D

Hope this helps!