Where to get poster templates?

kitsune345

Hello!

I work in a small company. Sometimes boss assigns me the task to design posters for new products’ presentations, announcements or corporate parties. There are many professional looking templates for business or greeting cards in the internet, but I still haven’t found similar predesigned templates for posters and banners.

Does anybody know any free or paid poster template collections for Photoshop, Corel, Illustrator or special poster making software with ready-to-use templates?

Thanks.

Well unfortunately, what you want, and what you're going to find online, are two different things. What you need to do is find a template that's close to what you want and then tweak it to get it exactly the way you want it. Otherwise, you will just have to start from scratch and make your own.

What exactly are you looking for?

• 1 month later...

Thanks guys!

Will check links.

Recently have found interesting templates and even poster making software tools. One of them is Serif Poster Designer Pro – Pro tool, but price is also Pro ($595). And other one is RonyaSoft Poster Designer– beginning level tool with more acceptable price ($29.95). Both tools contain beauty poster templates.

Hope this software will be useful for community.

kitsune345,

Are you a Graphic Designer? What software are you currently using to design posters, business cards, etc.? If need be I can design it for you for a price TBD.

Brandon