how to take printout all files from folder in single time

cadamrao

Script, I agree :)

You must consider a lot of things when using plot while running scripts:, my personal experience years ago.. when our office used to annotate and dimension on paperpsace and with multiple sheets in one Layout tab

selecting what to print is always a problem.. some co-workers may adhere to 1 Tblock per Layout, some doesnt... five sheets on 1 layout and sometimes 2 layout tabs.

back then i automate our printing by specifying the Tblock Block name and used the insertion point as reference....

so the cycle is search all tblock.. get insertion point... and depending on the size of the block i use.

(setq 1st_lg (ssname lbX lbX_cnt)
       1s_lgpt (cdr (assoc 10 (entget 1st_lg)))
  )
 (setq 2nd_lgpt (mapcar '+ 1s_lgpt '(420.00 297.00))) ; this is for A3 size 

just thought this info might help..:)

I wrote a Batch Plotter for a company I used to work at, it had a Dialog Interface allowing the user to select plotter/paper/copies/directory of drawing etc and the actual printing algorithm was something along these lines:

- Create a Script with drawings found, script would call a LISP also written to the support path

- Script Opens Drawing, LISP is called.

- LISP iterates through each drawing tab, if Border block is found, proceed with printing

- Make sure MSpace is false (i.e. Viewports not active)

- Zoom Extents

- Populate VLA Layout & Plot Object with correct settings

- Execute vla-plot

- Add delay to prevent crash

- Move on...