Basic command question

skipsophrenic

How on earth do i set up the UP arrow to repeat last keybard entry, and NOT when i've got hold of a grip to select last absolute position.

e.g. - i got 2 lines 25 units apart, i select the top on, drag it's end grip horizontally by 10, i then press escape, and select the lower lin, got to extend it's grip, (Out of habit) press up and enter, and instead of direct distance entry to 10 units, it goes to the absolute co-ordinat of the last endpoint I moved previously.

Sorry if I confused people here with above sentence, if clarification required please do not hesitate to let me know.

How on earth do i set up the UP arrow to repeat last keybard entry, and NOT when i've got hold of a grip to select last absolute position.

e.g. - i got 2 lines 25 units apart, i select the top on, drag it's end grip horizontally by 10, i then press escape, and select the lower lin, got to extend it's grip, (Out of habit) press up and enter, and instead of direct distance entry to 10 units, it goes to the absolute co-ordinat of the last endpoint I moved previously.

Sorry if I confused people here with above sentence, if clarification required please do not hesitate to let me know.

Clarification!! Thanks

If I am needing to repeat a command-line, I usually use the space-bar to do it again.

IE: I need to trace a scan, and I am using the ARC command over and over and over again, I'll just tap the spacebar with my left thumb and continue the drawing with my right hand on the mouse ..

HTH

Clarification!! Thanks

ok got two lines

clarification1 (Small).jpg

i select the top one

clarification2 (Small).jpg

extend it by its end grip by 10 to the right

clarification3 (Small).jpg

do the firs two options with the bottom line, and press the up arrow,

instead of just putting number ten in command bar like in '07, '06 &

earlier releases, it goes to the absolute co-ordinate point of the new

end position of top line