Need help with sheet set properties

BWhealton

I am looking to organize the sheet set properties we use for our "fields" in a custom order. I do not want it alphabetically order but rather have it in a custom order by my specifics. The only other way I have found out how to do this is by "number" and I am wondering if there is another way. If so please post a suggestion please. I am running AutoCad 2007. Thanks in advance.

You can click and drag your sheets in the list to wherever you want them.

This is not what I am trying to do. I am trying to modify the custom properties list where u add in information that can be linked to fields in several sheets. In the custom properties I can add properties and change the "value" and link that to different fields across a number of sheets to change all at once. An example could be..

Address - Value

City - Value

Client - Value

State - Value

Zip - Value

No how I want it to show up in a order I would want would be like

Client - Value

Address - Value

City - Value

State - Value

Zip - Value

This is just an example because they seem to organize alphabetically and I would like to custom the order of the information I put in.

Ohh I see. I'm afraid you can't reorder these (as far as I know). This is one of those annoying things that baffles me as to why the Autodesk folks didn't give you this option. You can't even edit a custom field. You have to delete and recreate them. This may have changed in '09, but in previous versions I have yet to find a way...

Ohh I see. I'm afraid you can't reorder these (as far as I know). This is one of those annoying things that baffles me as to why the Autodesk folks didn't give you this option. You can't even edit a custom field. You have to delete and recreate them. This may have changed in '09, but in previous versions I have yet to find a way...

Yes, the only other way I figured I could do this is to number each one in order so they all fall in the order I want. as for 09 dunno if the feature is the same I am using 07 but the person that sits behind me is using 09 so maybe I will try to get on his computer and check it out.