Explode block with polyline

puffeltje

Hi,

When i use the following code in VBA i can place a block and it explode as i expect.

p1 = ThisDrawing.Utility.GetPoint(, NL & "Geef invoerpunt: ")
Set blockRefObj = ThisDrawing.ModelSpace.InsertBlock(p1, PicPath & symbool & ".dwg", 1#, 1#, 1#, 0)
'explodeer het geplaatste symbool zodat elk onderdeel te muteren is.
'de opdracht "blockRefObj.Explode" blijkt niet te werken. Opgelost met onderstaande regel
ThisDrawing.SendCommand ("explode" & vbCr & "(handent " & Chr(34) & blockRefObj.Handle & Chr(34) & ")" & vbCr & vbCr)

But when i use the following code to place and stretch the same block all the polylines in the block are changing to lines:

p1 = ThisDrawing.Utility.GetPoint(, NL & "Geef 1e invoerpunt: ")
p2 = ThisDrawing.Utility.GetPoint(, NL & "Geef 2e invoerpunt: ")
'horizontale kabel, dus delta-X wordt de lengte
lengte = (p2(0) - p1(0)) / 10
Set blockRefObj = ThisDrawing.ModelSpace.InsertBlock(p1, PicPath & symbool & ".dwg", lengte, 1#, 1#, 0)
ThisDrawing.SendCommand ("explode" & vbCr & "(handent " & Chr(34) & blockRefObj.Handle & Chr(34) & ")" & vbCr & vbCr)

Am i doing something wrong?

When i look at INSERT-BLOCK i can't input different values for the scale x, y and z when i checked EXPLODE.

Because my symbol is a very simpel symbol (only some lines and polylines). I wrote a piece of code to generate these lines in the drawing. The lines are drawing as i wanted; the polylines are drawing with the right width. So far, so good.

The only thing is that i didn't get the color right of the polyline. I place the polyline with the code:

Set lijndik = ThisDrawing.ModelSpace.AddLightWeightPolyline(pointpoly())
lijndik.SetWidth 0, 1, 1

How can i change the color to red?