Ctrl Key

jmerch

Is there a way for ACAD to recognize the Ctrl key in a LISP type script?

In a 3rd party program we use, they have a button for an action, and if you hold the Ctrl key then click the button, it performs the same action but slightly differently. I want to create my own command that does this so I don't have to hold the Ctrl key and click this button. I want to define a command that executes the routine of holding the Ctrl key and the command.

I was referred to the .NET section. I do not know anything about .net with ACAD so please go easy and simple :D

It's easier to follow a thread if all the questions and answers are in ONE thread. Follow-up questions should be posted in the original thread too. Got a NEW topic? Then post a NEW thread. Thank you for your cooperation. And please be patient. We are all volunteering our time our efforts to solve your problem.

I totally understand the basis of ONE thread. I was referred here to get it answered. I am very patient, I didn't tell anyone to answer me right now. I understand the point of forums, and very much appreciate the help from everyone as long as it's not rude.

Last post for this thread. Again, sorry.

There is no need to apologize. I was not aware that you were referred to this forum. See my post in the "other" thread re: .NET resources. That should at least give you some background information.