I can't zoom out in paper space (2007)

h792

Help!

I'm on the layout page in 2007 and I've been messing with the text on written in model space (early mistake). Now I've done it I can't zoom out to see the edge of my paper!

This wasn't a prob in 2009, but is in 2007?

How do I see my paper edge again??!

Once you get back into paperspace and zoom out by the methods described above, I recommend you lock your viewport to prevent this problem in the future. You can do this by using the mview command or by changing the properties of the viewport using the properties palette. This prevents you from zooming or panning inside the viewport, so once you get it set up the way you want it lock it and then all your zooming will be in paperspace.

Spot on - i would guess your viewport is unlocked and therefore you have made the mistake of zooming and panning inside the viewport. You can as mentioned above simply lock it off in the properties pallette in 2007 (with the handy padlock symbol in 2008) and then you should be able to zoom out to your paper edges again and it then wont happen again in future