Penn Foster Oleson Village drawing

black31

I have this project to finish my coarse I have ace all the exams except this project I have been working on this project for 3 months and calling penn foster for help they give no help what a waste of time with them does anyone have this drawing they could send me I am 46 I had to take this class for work and I am out of time Thanks.

If you need help, just ask questions. Show us what you've done so far and explain what problems you are having. We are more than happy to help, but we don't just hand over finished drawings. That's not the way this site works.

I have access to some of the Penn Foster material. I suggest you follow Cad64's advice. While we may assist people with their "homework" we (at least most of us) don't do it for them.

If we wanted a quitter we would have asked Sarah Palin to visit us.

Don't give up. You've come too far. Have a bit more faith in yourself.

Ask your questions and we'll do our best to help you along. Seek and ye shall find.