weld lisp

sathisss

Dear all,

i am looking for weld lisp.I was trying to get a free program, but i couldn't get it.

pls help me.

What weld.lsp are you talking about? What is this routine supposed to do?

So many vague questions on the Autocad forums these days. When will they realize that we are not mind readers? :roll:

Did you try doing a Google search: http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&source=hp&biw=1268&bih=815&q=weld.lsp&aq=f&aqi=&aql=&oq=&gs_rfai=

Just don't waste your time clicking on any link that has the word "AUGI" in it. That forum has been destroyed and all the search results direct you to a "Page Not Found" message. Good job AUGI. :thumbsup:

Just don't waste your time clicking on any link that has the word "AUGI" in it. That forum has been destroyed and all the search results direct you to a "Page Not Found" message. Good job AUGI. :thumbsup:

It's true that AUGI "screwed the pooch" so to speak, but the almighty google does have cached results that may provide answers.