Having problem with Constructs and views

Currahee

After I build my constructs of a multi level residential project and turn it into a model view, I have gaps in between the floors and roof. I dont know how to set up the floor elevation and floor to floor height. My roof always winds up in the middle of the elevation.

does anyone have a simple "residential" tutorial

Ours is set up as such.

Ground floor = 100'-0"

Second floor = (if we are using say 9' plates) would be then at 110'-1 3/4" this is the plate height including the floor box of 11 7/8" I-joists, and 3/4" T&G sheathing.

the roof would then have a height of 0" in the floor to floor area, and a height of (again assuming 9' plates) and a height of 119'-2 7/8" this would put all the levels at their respective heights assuming a 9' plate on both floors, if you are using other height plates then you would adjust for that.

In your project navigator under the project tab, then under the levels area, click the button on the right side (looks like a funnel with a pencil on it)