Dxf To Dwg

happyunited

I have quite a number of dxf files that need converting to dwg. Is there a quick way of doing this so I dont have to open (2000) them all one by one?

Cheers in advance

Listen happyunited (are you related to happygolucky?), I can only provide one service at a time.:lol: Finding stuff is one thing. Knowing anything about it...well, that's quite a different matter.:? What do I look like...the great and all powerful OZ? :geek: Why don't you try it out and then come back and tell us?:P We'd all love a good story. Just make sure it has a happy ending.:lol: Thanks.:)

Listen happyunited (are you related to happygolucky?), I can only provide one service at a time.:lol: Finding stuff is one thing. Knowing anything about it...well, that's quite a different matter.:? What do I look like...the great and all powerful OZ? :geek: Why don't you try it out and then come back and tell us?:P We'd all love a good story. Just make sure it has a happy ending.:lol: Thanks.:)

:)

We have to get IT TO INSTALL stuff for us and that can be quite time consuming to be honest and I dont want to go to the hassle of getting it installing only for it to not work ): you see?

I see said the blind man to his deaf wife.

Tell your IT department that you are all big boys and girls now and every once in awhile you're going to take the proverbial bull by the horns and tackle the problem headon...yourselves.

I'd come over and do it myself but it's a bit of a row across the stormy Atlantic at this juncture.

Maybe you'll luck out. Post a thread asking if anyone here has ever used Scriptpro to do a batch conversion of any type. Or, visit the AutoDesk forums and see if anyone has ever posted anything good, bad or indifferent about the program.

That's about the best I can do for you mate. I wish you every success in your endeavors. Tally ho!