Naming/Numbering pneumatic parts in drawings?

Sittingbull

Hi everyone,

I'm looking for people doing pneumatic drawings.

I'm after standards like ISO norms and such in this sector.

I already have the DIN-ISO1219-1 document wich helps a lot for the symbols and layer definitions. I also have a book wich describes the naming of parts in a drawing accordingly this DIN-ISO norm. But it's not always very clear.

Here's what is says:

The parts should be numbered in a 4 sections code:

First place: Number of the installation, can be ignored if the drawing is regarding only one installation. Then it can be replaced by a " - " sign.

Second place: Number of the circuit, starting with 1. " 0 " Is used for parts of conditioning(filters, lubricators, regulators).

Thirth place: Sort of part: P = Pumps, Compressors, A = Actuators and any parts that are driving, stearing and such, M = Motors, V = Valves, Z = Special tools???, reservoirs, mixers,...

Fourth place: Number of the part, can be ignored if there's only one.

What i'ld like to know is if the Z group also takes in consideration, parts like Silencers, Stops, Non-return valves, Gauges,...

Some of the drawings i came across, do not number these parts, other do.

What 's normaly correct?

Example:

R.26096.jpg

Regards,

SB