• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• rkmcswain

• Cad64

• SLW210

• rkent

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Phew... finally sorted out the delay when switching ribbon's!! do we know when its available for DL from Autodesk subscription?

Edited by JBullseye74

That "Auto Complete" function will be just another useless and annoying feature. Who needs this? I think we all use command aliases, right? Who types out the entire command name? Hopefully we will be able to disable that feature.

It is actually handy for trying to find a sysvar. Currently after typing a few letters you hit the tab key over and over to see if you can find it, with this a list will be displayed to choose from. Turn it off with AUTOCOMPLETEMODE, control the delay AUTOCOMPLETEDELAY

:cry:Goodbye ole blipmode friend, we will miss you. (not)

One more reason for me to stick with my handy R14 :twisted:. I've always found blips to be useful in letting me know where I've already clicked.

The OP is probably involved with the Beta testing program and so they knew ahead of time what the features are for 2012.

im part of the autocad Beta testing, and He broke the Liscense agreement

NOT A SINGLE detail can be revealed before autocad is officialy available

Dude.... Seriously? rkmcswain is quite obviously assisting Autodesk with the official unveiling of 2012, I think you're a step behind.... AutoCAD2012 has been released.

Re: Autocomplete, that was the first demo video I watched, and the first thing I thought was "Whoo Hoo!, more bloatware"

I like the additional multifunctional grips.

Edited by nestly

Re: Autocomplete, that was the first demo video I watched, and the first thing I thought was "Whoo Hoo!, more bloatware"

That was my thought also. More unnecessary stuff to make the program even more sluggish.

Beta testers are encouraged to go out and spread the good word about the latest release. They cannot talk about anything that was discussed in the beta forums. If you are part of the beta program you may want to go back and read the email you should have received telling you what you can and can tell the public.

I like the new Array command... Also the new fillet preview is nice obviously ported over from Inventor...

I'm Glad the DWG format remains, At least for now...

KC

That "Auto Complete" function will be just another useless and annoying feature. Who needs this? I think we all use command aliases, right? Who types out the entire command name? Hopefully we will be able to disable that feature.

Guilty as charged!!:oops: Even if I know the alias, I have no Idea why either, I start and keep on typing.

I've got two emails re: the release of AutoCAD 2012 and describing new/changed features from two different well-respected sources sitting in my email in-box dated 3/22/11. Nobody broke any license agreement. Don't get your undies in a twist.

One more reason for me to stick with my handy R14 :twisted:. I've always found blips to be useful in letting me know where I've already clicked.

I turned Blipmode off in 1984. Or was it 1985? Can't recall now. Pretty useless then and even more so now.

obviously 1 login behind....

either way

its true

BETA testers can not release a single detail

Slow day at the office dude?