get nested blocks out of block

pmxcad

Hello,

i`ve got a (example) drawing with a block named deurmodel. In this block there are 6 nested blocks. The main block has a attribute EPZ_CODE and the nested blocks also but empty. What i like to do is insert the block deurmodel, place it on the floorplan, select a visialstate. Move the nested blocks to a place nearby the door. So iàm looking for a lisp that pulls out the nested blocks out of the main block (sort of explode). And get the data from the attribute EPZ_CODE in the main block and copied to the blocks (ex nested).

Thanks

EXAMPLE.dwg

Welcome to the forums! :)

Hello,

i`ve got a (example) drawing with a block named deurmodel. In this block there are 6 nested blocks. The main block has a attribute EPZ_CODE and the nested blocks also but empty. What i like to do is insert the block deurmodel, place it on the floorplan, select a visialstate. Move the nested blocks to a place nearby the door. So iàm looking for a lisp that pulls out the nested blocks out of the main block (sort of explode). And get the data from the attribute EPZ_CODE in the main block and copied to the blocks (ex nested).

Why do (waste?) all that extra work... over, and over, and over again? (

Have you considered simply creating the block(s) you want, and write the code to programmatically insert each of the desired block(s) at user specified, or calculated points, and populate the attributes (for each) accordingly?

It`s about 200 doors to do. Iàm using Autocad electrical. So i can get all attribute date in a Exel sheet. Every block has to get a Hyperlink. !àm using a lisp from Lee Mac to get the data from the attribute HYPERLINK en put it as a hyperlink to tha same block. So this way i can search in the Excel sheet (by EPZ_CODE) a fill in the data for a hyperlink. Save the Excel sheet en import the data back into the drawing. Every block has a attribute HYPERLINK data. Run the lisp from Lee and everything has a hyperlink. From this drawing iàm gonna make DWF files. Switch off some layers to keep only the squares. This used for screens for a building control security system. The system is connected to a fire security system. If there is a fire, the system shows a part of the layout with a blinking icon on the place where the fire is. This one is gonne be used for door control, intercom, doorcontacts etc etc

It`s about 200 doors to do. Iàm using Autocad electrical. So i can get all attribute date in a Exel sheet. Every block has to get a Hyperlink. !àm using a lisp from Lee Mac to get the data from the attribute HYPERLINK en put it as a hyperlink to tha same block. So this way i can search in the Excel sheet (by EPZ_CODE) a fill in the data for a hyperlink. Save the Excel sheet en import the data back into the drawing. Every block has a attribute HYPERLINK data. Run the lisp from Lee and everything has a hyperlink. From this drawing iàm gonna make DWF files. Switch off some layers to keep only the squares. This used for screens for a building control security system. The system is connected to a fire security system. If there is a fire, the system shows a part of the layout with a blinking icon on the place where the fire is. This one is gonne be used for door control, intercom, doorcontacts etc etc

Wow, good luck with that! :unsure: