Checksum into dwg files

MACF

Hi all.

I need to do some lisp comand that runs inside my drawings, puting the CHECKSUM value of the drawing into the legend field. It is important that, every time I close the drawing, this command runs alone and update the checksum value into the legend field.

Please help me.

Hi MACF, welcome to the forum.

Not entirely sure how you would go about creating the checksum value but the rest of the process would roughly be as follows.

1. Add persistent reactor on file open to validate the checksum value.

2. Add persistent reactor on file save/close to update the checksum value.

3. Create a dictionary within the drawing to store the checksum value.

Hopefully this will get you on your way to creating a solution.

I will try to be clear.

I need to know if a drawing had some changes after the approval, in other words, some information that tells me if, for example, someone insert a simple dot on one text line. I tried to insert some fields (filesize will be great), but, like AutoCad seems to insert the completely date, every time I save the drawing, I got diferent information on file size, even if the drawing have no changes.

I will try to be clear.

I need to know if a drawing had some changes after the approval, in other words, some information that tells me if, for example, someone insert a simple dot on one text line. I tried to insert some fields (filesize will be great), but, like AutoCad seems to insert the completely date, every time I save the drawing, I got diferent information on file size, even if the drawing have no changes.

That's pretty much what my first response is covering although it seems that you'd be better storing the last modified date.

Edited by SOliver
Typo