Color

Farooha

Hi, when i draw lines they appear to be white. But i want them to be the same color of the layer. I know i can go and press "by layer" but i want it to be default. Thanks.

Hi, when i draw lines they appear to be white. But i want them to be the same color of the layer. I know i can go and press "by layer" but i want it to be default. Thanks.

"By Layer" is the default layer color control. Once that and the layer manager color is selected, whatever object is drawn will assume the color of the current layer. The only other way to have lines automatically assume the color of the current layer is to coincidentally have the layer and line set to the same color.

I was thinking of the possibility of setting up something on a tool palette with the line command "pre-programmed" to start on a specific layer and do this for each layer in the drawing (as long as it isn't too many layers).

I was thinking of the possibility of setting up something on a tool palette with the line command "pre-programmed" to start on a specific layer and do this for each layer in the drawing (as long as it isn't too many layers).

:wink:I guess I took inferrences from the OP's post and assumed a rank beginner, so I stuck with the "check your fuel guage" level.:wink:

I still forget to set my layer currency for whatever I am trying to draw. "Why are my dimensions red?":?