Can't see lisps in explorer window after saving them.

skipsophrenic

Ok, here's an odd 1 for you,

I've been trying to build up my library of lisp routines to help in day to day life.

Now in notepad I can see and access to edit them and then close and save them (With the .lsp extention), yet when in either windows explorer OR AutoCAD when i try to load them they can't be seen.:?

Any ideas?

I'm well confused:huh:

things get messed up with other people programs allways debug

any lisps and update .

so program works how u want it..

if lisp are missing copy and paste into new folder> or check settings in my computer

It's a pathing problem. You don't mean can't physically be seen, right? You mean AutoCAD can't find them. Yes/No/Maybe.

I mean when the explorer window is open the files just aren't there, same in autoCAD, however when i open up notepad an use that's open dialogue box they seem to miraculously be there. it's as if the other 2 programs aren't even aware of the files existence, no icon, no show up, nothing - de nada!