Raudel Solis Interior Design

Raudel Solis

I Believe I only Spent 2 Days to Complete This Scene as seen At 3:05 Am on June-5-2011

The scene was created Entirely In 3ds Max Without any AutoCad Jumpstart.

Project 4 v4.jpg

Edited by Raudel Solis

I like it. It looks rather pleasant.

A few points:

- the lights above the sofa need improvement (also why are they not at consistent intervals)

- the floor is too shiny

- is that a black tablecloth on a table in the back right? It is hard to identify what it is.

I never realized before there was an infrastructure visualization forum either lol.

Thanks for the feedback. I did not know there was a forum for this either until One of my post was moved over here because it did not fit the area where i posted it.

The Floor is at the default Values for american Cherry. I Will Adjust the settings.

I did not realize the lights were not at the proper intervals, 1 light was off by 1 foot.

The 2 Black objects in the back are Beds with a Velvet Bed Spread.

When you say the lights need some fixing what do you mean by that how should i work on them?

i took this picture into a photo editor i used an ambien occlusion map i rendered to make it look better. Ignore the white dots by the door :/ the software isnt very good at selecting or maybe i dont know how to use it :unsure:

Project 4 final.jpg