Xref Issue

cwwalder

Hello everybody, I hope some can help and with that I thank you. So here is my issue.

I am using MEP 2012, I have arch back rounds on in a Xref. Everything seems to be fine and work well. When we go to print the drawing on with the xref on it is barely visible. If I open the xref up and print it comes out fine. I have inserted the xref to its own layer.I do not know what to do from here.

Please any help would be great. Thanks in advanced.

Assuming you are using .ctb plot style. Are you using the same pen settings for both files? Are the layer colors the same in both files?

I don't see why they would be different

You can make a viewport active, and have custom plot settings applied to the layers which only occur in that viewport.

There has not been a transparency to the layer and when I went to the viewport I did not notice any changes to the layers, but reset them anyways and still cam out with the same out come.