How Can I reset my "Default Scale List" from a previous version?

YZ

When we moved from 2011 to 2012 all of my default scales disappeared. They still exist in my old templates, but when I click "Reset" it goes back to the AutoCAD standard.

I want to be able to use the Reset button to bring in my company standard scales instead, but I don't want to recreate them all. Can I bring back my old ones somehow?

• 3 weeks later...

Wow, sorry I only just saw that you had replied. Don't know why I didn't notice earlier.

It seems to me that you are saying I will need to create all my custom scales again? We have about 30 of them trying to cover every scenario. I would prefer one last shot at loading the file from a previous dwg into the new Default Scale List. I cannot work out a single way to do this, so my suspicion is that it is not possible...

• 2 weeks later...

I created a few lisps that my users call whenever they need certain scale groups, other than what's delivered. All users are happy, as their scale lists aren't overly larger than they need.