Center Mark Style - Help

Faouweb

Hi,

I have some trouble with the Center Mark Style, if the scale is 1:1 it's OK, but when I change the scale I can't have the distance A and B as shown on the picture.

img1xy.png

What I need is LTSCALE for Inventor :P

Thank you. :wink:

In Windows Explorer right click on the filename and select Send to Compressed (zipped) Folder.

Attach the resulting *.zip file here.

I have split the file to 4 part

I would have created a very simple experimental example that shows the same behavior of the larger problem file.

OK, now I have to ask, "How do I get this open? Did you use Windows Explorer to split it up into 4 files or some other program?"

I might learn something today - never used Explorer to split or reassemble zips before.

I would have created a very simple experimental example that shows the same behavior of the larger problem file.
:oops: next time I'll do it.

OK, now I have to ask, "How do I get this open? Did you use Windows Explorer to split it up into 4 files or some other program?"

it's very easy you right clic on the first support.part01.rar and choose extract here and it will extract all other in a folder. This is how I did it (I use winrar):

http://faous.net/images/Untitled.gif

:)

(I use winrar):

I don't have winrar (and no desire to have) on my machine.

I'm sure someone who does will be along to help you.

This is an example

img1o.png

If the scale is 1:1 it's OK, when i put a smaller scale the space disappear, and I can't fix it in the Style Editor.