ObjectsARX

kulfi

I have donloaded ObjectARX from Autodesk site and i have autocad 2012 and visual studio 2010 please can u tell me how can i install this and het it in vs2010.

thanks

No it is not like when i am extracting and installing the file i get a message

There is a problem with this windows installer package a script required for this install to complete could not be run contact your support personal package vendor.

thanks

No actually i even tried to installed as a adminstrator but fail i have 64 bit operating windows 7 system can u tell is this the problem or another.

thanks

Did you try right-clicking and selecting properties and clicking unblock before you extracted the download like mentioned in link of previous post.

I had to do that to get it to work on 64-bit.

See this thread

http://www.cadtutor.net/forum/showthread.php?61437-Can-t-download-the-ObjectARX-from-Autodesk

Edited by Jeff H

No actually i even tried to installed as a adminstrator but fail i have 64 bit operating windows 7 system can u tell is this the problem or another.

thanks

Try this kulfi.

go ahead to the main drive of your PC and go to properties and to Security Tab to get the allowance and after that you can

start with your ARX installation .

Good luck.

Tharwat