3D Max Software 2009 or 2010 need

acadesign09

Good Day...

To All Sir, emergency needs only. If you have 3D Max software can u share it...I need it very urgent.

Thanks in advance

Good Day...

To All Sir, emergency needs only. If you have bags of free money can u share it...I need it very urgent.

Thanks in advance

Signed,

Poor Richard

Good Day...

To All Sir, emergency needs only. If you have bags of free money can u share it...I need it very urgent.

Thanks in advance

Signed,

Poor Richard

I have more bags of free money tha Carter has liver pills. Today must be my lucky day, I can finally be rid of them. Just send me a small fee to cover postange and handling, I think $10,000 USD should cover it.

I wonder how excited they got when I posted the link above... I'd have loved to see the facial expression change when they saw it was a link to the retail purchase page. :lol: LoL

The sad part is that he'll post that in enough places and some poor fool will send it to him. People still fall for pleas for emergencies, the Nigerian Prince bank scam, all that sort of stuff.

The sad part is that he'll post that in enough places and some poor fool will send it to him. People still fall for pleas for emergencies' date=' the [b']Nigerian Prince bank scam[/b], all that sort of stuff.

That was a scam? Darn it, I guess I will no longer have the bags of free money!