Title Block Sizes vs. Real Paper Sizes

Bobzy20

Hi is there a standard title block size (WxH) in mm for the following sizes?

A0, A1, A2, A3, A4

I'm in the UK if that makes any difference.

Thanks

Bob

if you use paper space and view ports you can set your border up to plot at 1:1 just watch your margins, he gave the paper sizes ...

Hi thanks for the quick replies. I always print in paperspace at 1:1 when printing scaled drawings but was just wondering if there was a standard title block size that people used for those paper sizes i listed above when printing at 1:1?

Hi thanks for the quick replies. I always print in paperspace at 1:1 when printing scaled drawings but was just wondering if there was a standard title block size that people used for those paper sizes i listed above when printing at 1:1?

For my plotter I allow 1/2" (12.5mm) around all 4 sides, so if the paper size is 297x210 then the title block will be 272x185. Your plotter may need more or less space all around, experiment to find out.

Paper sizes listed above. Titleblock design is up to you. Don't waste to much drawing area on titleblock, but make sure you get all the info on there you need and once you have it sorted make templete files so you are all set for new drawings. I like to keep my titleblocks with only a couple of layers and I tend to leave them white (black background - sorry too old to chage that).