Insert: using ActiveX

jan_ek

Hello.

As with the insert block ActiveX.Now I use the command.I would like to learn other methods of inserting blocks.This is a piece of code that I use

(command "._insert" (strcat name_block "="  patch name_block))(command)

I use this to change the definition of a block in the figure, the current block from a folder.

Edited by SLW210
Use CODE TAGS PLEASE!!

To insert a block with ActiveX you would use the InsertBlock method, an example:

(setq activedoc (vla-get-activedocument (vlax-get-acad-object)))
(setq activespc
   (vlax-get-property activedoc
       (if
           (or
               (eq acmodelspace (vla-get-activespace activedoc))
               (eq :vlax-true (vla-get-mspace activedoc))
           )
           'modelspace
           'paperspace
       )
   )
)

(vla-insertblock activespc (vlax-3D-point '(0.0 0.0 0.0)) "YourBlockName" 1.0 1.0 1.0 0.0)

The good/nice thing about using command to 'redefine' a block definition over vla-insertblock is you don't have to worry with creating an object in the drawing.

If an award is given for using that emoticon the most, you've got everyone beat. LoL

My pay is multiplied by the number of times I use that emoticon. :rtfm:

Another .

(setq acdoc (vla-get-activedocument (vlax-get-acad-object)))
(setq spc
      (if
        (eq 1 (vla-get-activespace acdoc))
         (vla-get-modelspace acdoc)
         (vla-get-paperspace acdoc)
      )
)

(vla-insertblock
 spc
 (vlax-3d-point '(0. 0. 0.))
 "Blockname"
)

What about those users in Paperspace looking through a viewport to model... :wink:

Clever idea ,

If a viewport is opened , that would be a trap . :lol:

Thanks

Insert the block works. Thanks.But I have a problem, if I already have inserted the drawing block.Then, even if you change the original file with a block, and so it puts me in a block that is already on the drawing.

Insert the block works. Thanks.But I have a problem, if I already have inserted the drawing block.Then, even if you change the original file with a block, and so it puts me in a block that is already on the drawing.

If you specifically want to redefine the block using the InsertBlock Visual LISP method over the command expression, you should be able to redefine it by supplying the InsertBlock method with the full filename of the block, then deleting the resultant VLA-Object. This should update the block definition, although you may need to use ATTSYNC to update any attributes. A Regen will be required to reflect the modification of the definition across all references.

So, yes.

1.Downloading a list of points appear

2.Clears blocks in Drawning

3.Purge blocks

4.Intercede blocks based on the collected letters

I have another problem. How do you do when the block is reflected in the mirror and how to get the rotation angle and scale

Edited by jan_ek